Site Overlay

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

How does payment work?

25% deposit is needed to book the date. The remaining 75% is due three to five days before the event takes place.


What’s your cancellation policy ?

The contract will go into detail about cancellation for both DJ Paul T and client.


Is DJ Paul T insured?

Yes! Venues need to know if your DJ has insurance. It’s not out of the ordinary for a venue to require proof of insurance.


Do you bring backup equipment?

I bring backups of everything that is important to execute the perfect event for my clients.